More than a commercial and more than a 15 minute call. Let’s find what is right for you!
Auto Insurance is more than just a legal responsibility; it’s your first line of defense to protect not only your vehicles but your assets as well. Let us counsel you on what coverages are best suited for your needs. We will then market your account to more than a dozen highly rated carriers. This will ensure that you not only receive a custom designed auto policy, but that it will be at the best price available. Here are the different coverages and how they protect you:
- Liability: This pays the damages and injuries which you cause to others when you are at fault in an accident. Higher limits are available through Personal Umbrella policies.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: UM pays for your injuries or injuries to your passengers when you are hit by a driver who carries no insurance, not enough insurance or the accident is a hit and run.
- Medical Payments: Med Pay covers injuries to you and your passengers in your vehicle regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive: Often referred to as ‘other than collision,’ this coverage protects your vehicle for repair or replacement of broken glass and from losses such as fire, theft, and vandalism.
- Collision: Collision coverage pays for repairs to your vehicle after an accident where you are at fault.
- Rental: Rental Reimbursement coverage pays for the expense of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired after a covered loss.
- Towing: Reimburses you for towing expenses and provides various roadside assistances.