The Essex Agency is your local representative to national and local business insurance companies.
In need of business insurance? Not sure if your business is protected?
Contact The Essex Agency today for your quote! We have over 200 years of combined Vermont Business Insurance experience, with access to multiple insurance companies. With this broad reach, we can find the right policy and coverage to meet your needs. We have the resources of a large insurance agency, combined with the care and customer service of a local business. In the event of a claim you will have the full support of our agency to assist you with the process. You will have confidence knowing our agency will be here to help with your billing, claims, or questions.
Does your business have multiple locations or operate outside of Vermont?
Our business insurance team is licensed across the nation so The Essex Agency can meet and manage, all your business insurance needs! No need to work with multiple agencies.
Important business insurance coverage definitions.:
- Business Liability
- Provides coverage for customers who are injured, protects against lawsuits and claims alleging from bodily injury, property damage, libel and slander.
- Professional Liability
- Covers you and your company if you are found negligent in the professional services you provided.
- Business Property
- Protects your building and contents against fire, lightening, wind, hail, burst pipes, theft, and more.
- Workers Compensation
- Covers medical expenses and a portion of lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job.
- Umbrella Policy
- Extra insurance that provides protection above the existing limits and coverages of other policies.
- Business Auto Policies
- Liability and physical damage protection for vehicles that are used in business.
- Bond insurance is a type of insurance policy that a bond issuer purchases that guarantees the repayment of the principal and all associated interest payments, in the event of a default.