The Essex Agency is your local representative to national and local home insurance companies.
Home insurance, renters insurance, and condominium insurance.
While it may not feel like much at times, everything you work for, or towards, is in your home, condo, or apartment. To lose some, or all of it, would be devastating. The Essex Agency has been insuring homes since 1972 and we understand the specific risks that Vermonters face. Allow us to put our experience to work by evaluating your needs, and creating a custom home insurance policy that not only suits your lifestyle but, will be at the best price available.
The benefits of an independent insurance company.
Allow The Essex Agency to do the shopping for you. We will research more than a dozen highly rated insurance companies to find the best combination of the coverage and premium available. When you have a question, or a claim, you will feel great knowing our local representatives are just a phone call or office visit away.
Important home insurance coverage definitions:
- This coverage pays for the reconstruction or repairs to your home. Our trained staff will help you determine the appropriate limit to cover your home.
- Personal Property
- This coverage section includes loss to your household items such as furniture, clothes, and electronics. Unique and high value items like jewelry, firearms, and antiques may require specific coverage.
- Personal Liability
- Liability pays the damages and injuries which you cause to others as a result of your actions or negligence. Higher limits are available through Personal Umbrella policies.
- Other Structures
- This coverage includes buildings that are detached from the house such as garages, sheds, and fences.
- Loss of Use
- While your home is being repaired following a covered loss, this coverage will provide you with temporary accommodations.